tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Why is the container managing the autocommit state in BMTs?
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 21:47:28 GMT
Hey Per,

Grab this new binary (updated today):
  http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/openejb-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-
bin.zip

and in your Connector declaration that makes calls outside
transactions add 'Unmanaged true'

<Connector id="APPLDBnoTx">
     JdbcDriver   org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
     JdbcUrl      jdbc:hsqldb:file:conf/default.hsql_database.conf
     UserName     sa
     Password
     Unmanaged    true
</Connector>

Give that a try and let me know.  It's really not tested so be sure
to poke at it.

-David