tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Exception while passivation
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 14:01:36 GMT
On 4/14/07, Per Newgro <per.newgro@gmx.ch> wrote:

> i try to get the server time for my client, by invoking a timer which is
> calling a bean. The session bean simply gets the time of server and returns
> it. I started my client, did some work and then i stoped for 10minutes or so.
> After i came back i faced the following exception. It's not a big problem for
> me, but maybe you interested in it.

Could you elaborate more on how you run the client? What's the timer
you're using? Do you use a stateful session bean? I think so. After
some time, the server tries to passivate the instance and fails
because org.apache.openejb.core.security.SecurityServiceImpl is not
Serializable. I don't know whether it should be or not. Perhaps
someone can shed some light on it?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski