tomee-users mailing list archives

From Per Newgro <per.new...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Why is the container managing the autocommit state in BMTs?
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 08:14:20 GMT
Hi David,

i used the last openejb-3.0 (openejb-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-r526527-bin.zip)
At first try i still got the SQLException while trying to access the unmanaged
datasource. Its still not working i thought.

     [java] Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Method not supported. Commit is
managed automatically by container provider
     [java]     at
org.apache.openejb.resource.jdbc.JdbcConnection.getAutoCommit(JdbcConnection.java:110)
     [java]     at
my.server.data.ConnectionFactory.getConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:39)
     [java]     at
my.server.data.PersistenceLayer.getConnection(PersistenceLayer.java:96)

But after some investigation i saw, that i added some tabs between the
unmanaged property and the true value
unmanaged		true

That seems to cause that the unmanaged property will not be used. But anyway
after removing the tabs it seems to work. But i have to do further tests. If
i see new issues i will bring them here.

Thanks alot for the great open source project and the support.
Cheers
Per