tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: build
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 06:25:43 GMT

On Apr 7, 2007, at 5:53 PM, azlan wrote:

> [...]

Not sure what happened but looks like there were two copies sent, one
on the 26th and one on the 27th, and it seems neither of them reached
the list until exactly ten days after the date sent.  Check out the
dates in the "Received:" headers compared to the "Date:" (which is
the date sent), very odd:

   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-openejb-users/
200704.mbox/raw/%3c001d01c77007$2b763e80$2c0418d3@billgates%3e
   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-openejb-users/
200704.mbox/raw/%3c001301c77074$214f2260$d10018d3@billgates%3e

I'll ping ASF Infra as something is not right.  I hope there isn't
other mail we've missed.

If there's anyone out there waiting for a response, definitely repost.

-David