tomee-users mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: EJB3 Business Interface proxies -- what do you want for features?
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:36:37 GMT
When I write a bean, I'll most likely have my bean implement all of
the interfaces, so I would prefer to get an all-in-one-proxy.  I can
see a case where I decide to add an interface after a library has
shipped, so I think the "doesn't have to implement rule" is a good
get out of jail free card :)

So how about a compromise....

proxy = looked-up-interface + all-implemented-interfaces

This way if you implement your interfaces, you get the cool all-in-
one proxy and you still can use unimplemented interfaces.

-dain