tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Nour El-Din" <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 05:36:17 GMT
:), Sorry for the delay Azlan, but I am not 100% dedicated cauz I have my
own job, but I try to do my best with  this great team, and to help others
like you, and don't worry, I am not the only one who follows this list :),
you will find others who will give you all help you need :). Thanks for
sending your questions on this list cauz you help the others this way, and
thanks for notifying me with the delay to make me do my best next time :-).

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour