tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject JPA Examples (was: Re: Setup tutorial?)
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 07:54:43 GMT

On Aug 28, 2007, at 2:59 PM, deniskulik wrote:

> David Blevins wrote:
>> On Aug 27, 2007, at 11:50 AM, deniskulik wrote:
>>
>>> I will try to look at how things work with jpa, ejbs, mdbs and etc
>>> more
>>> closely. Can anyone please point me to the place where I could find
>>> more or
>>> less up to date info on how they can be configured?
>>
>> We're working on more examples:  http://issues.apache.org/jira/
>> browse/
>> OPENEJB-342
>>

> Perhaps I could throw in some examples mentioned on the list if you
> dont
> mind. Already have a couple of persistence examples, just need to
> polish
> them off slightly.

Absolutely, Denis.  That'd be fantastic.  We love to see new people
helping out, so welcome to the team! :)  And definitely feel welcome
to dig into anything, make all the suggestions you want and ask all
the questions you want.

If you let me know your jira id I can add you to the openejb-
contributors group and assign you any example you'd like.

I think we may have some issues with persistence.xml support when
people go off the "happy path".  Trying to get an app deployment to
fail due to bad jpa setup and not getting the kind of feedback I
would expect.

-David