tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Karan Malhi" <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Tomcat plugin documentation
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 00:16:33 GMT
Dain,

Got the following error, tests did not run at all.

karan@poweredge:~/install/openejb-plugin-starter/apache-tomcat-6.0.14$
java -Dtomcat.home=.
-Dremote.servlet.url=http://127.0.0.1:8080/openejb/remote -jar
../openejb-tomcat-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT-test.jar tomcat
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Running EJB compliance tests on HTTP/Tomcat Server
WARNING: No test suite configuration file specified, assuming system
properties contain all needed information.  To specify a test suite
configuration file by setting its location using the system property
"openejb.testsuite.properties"
[] START TOMCAT SERVER
CATALINA_HOME =
/home/karan/install/openejb-plugin-starter/apache-tomcat-6.0.14/.
SYSTEM_INFO   = Java 1.5.0_12; Linux/2.6.20-16-server
test server = org.apache.openejb.test.TomcatRemoteTestServer
entry = java.naming.provider.url:http://127.0.0.1:8080/openejb/remote
entry = java.naming.factory.initial:org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory
Error closing connection with server: null
Cannot start the test database: java.lang.IllegalStateException Cannot
find 'client/tools/DatabaseHome':
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException Cannot lookup
'/client/tools/DatabaseHome'.
Cannot initialize the test environment:
java.lang.IllegalStateException Cannot find
'client/tools/DatabaseHome': javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException
Cannot lookup '/client/tools/DatabaseHome'.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot find
'client/tools/DatabaseHome': javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException
Cannot lookup '/client/tools/DatabaseHome'.
        at org.apache.openejb.test.HsqldbTestDatabase.start(HsqldbTestDatabase.java:192)
        at org.apache.openejb.test.TestManager.start(TestManager.java:88)
        at org.apache.openejb.test.TestRunner.start(TestRunner.java:188)
        at org.apache.openejb.test.TestRunner.main(TestRunner.java:86)
        at org.apache.openejb.test.Main.main(Main.java:31)

--
Karan Singh Malhi