tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Karan Malhi" <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Tomcat plugin documentation
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:26:52 GMT
Could this be the reason for the tests failing the second time?

"From version 1.7.2, in-process databases are no longer closed when
the last connection to the database is explicitly closed via JDBC, a
SHUTDOWN is required. In 1.8.0, a connection property, shutdown=true,
can be specified on the first connection to the database (the
connection that opens the database) to force a shutdown when the last
connection closes."

On 8/17/07, Karan Malhi <karan.malhi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry,
>
> My Bad. An instance of tomcat was causing conflict on 8080 . And its
> failing the second time for 21 tests for me too.
>
> On 8/17/07, Karan Malhi <karan.malhi@gmail.com> wrote:
> > You are right. Somehow when i add the openejb javaagent to
> > catalina.sh, tomcat does not start, i dont know what is the reason
> > behind this. I am actually copying it as is from the instructions and
> > pasting it to catalina.sh, so it should not be wrong.

> > > Hmm.  Looks like we still only have a log4j setup for embedded mode.
> > > Maybe all the log messages are in catalina.out?
> > >
> > > -David

It took

 The

--