tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <dblev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Using openejb in unittest with maven2
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 02:40:50 GMT
Just to follow up.  Thanks for the feedback, it really helps for
people to post things and say "What does this mean, what do I do
next?"  We very much appreciate it.

For this particular item, I've added some code to remove the stack
trace and handle the situation with a clean log message giving a link
to where you can get more information, such as:

INFO - Assembling app: /Users/dblevins/work/openejb3/itests/openejb-
itests-app/target/openejb-itests-app-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
INFO - PersistenceUnit(name=cmp,
provider=org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl)
ERROR - JAVA AGENT NOT INSTALLED.  The JPA Persistence Provider
requested installation of a ClassFileTransformer which requires a
JavaAgent.  See http://openejb.apache.org/javaagent.html
INFO - PersistenceUnit(name=openjpa-test-unit,
provider=org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl)
ERROR - JAVA AGENT NOT INSTALLED.  The JPA Persistence Provider
requested installation of a ClassFileTransformer which requires a
JavaAgent.  See http://openejb.apache.org/javaagent.html

The javaagent.html will contain the information for setting this up
in maven, ant, as well as when and why you might need the agent.

Again, thanks for the post.  We do our best to put the feedback to
good use!

-David