tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mark Aufdencamp <m...@aufdencamp.com>
Subject RE: Hello from EJB 3 in Action!
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:53:38 GMT
Hi Reza,

Lurking here on the List, as it doesn't get much traffic.  Most OpenEJB
users are probably utilizing it via the Geronimo project rather than
standalone.  You might want to check it's user and developer list, as
well as the OpenJPA project.

I'd personally be really interested in seeing your examples ported to
Geronimo 2 which supports EJB 3 standards via the OpenEJB and OpenJPA
components.

I've been using Geronimo 1.1.1 with EJB 2.1 CMP and CMR.  I'm getting
ready to start some porting and could really use a good tutorial prior
to undertaking the port from 2.1 to 3.0.

Mark Aufdencamp
Mark@Aufdencamp.com