tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Hello from EJB 3 in Action!
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:59:00 GMT
As Jacek mentions, work in OpenEJB 3.0 regarding the EJB 3.0 spec is
completed and was certified in Geronimo 2.0.

At the moment the focus is on hunting down and fixing up any
usability issues before the final release.

This document is still being written, but here is an idea of some of
the new things in OpenEJB 3.0:

   http://openejb.apache.org/new-in-openejb-30.html

There are some examples up here:
svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/examples/

Many of which are documented here:
http://openejb.apache.org/examples.html

-David