tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Reza Rahman" <rrah...@tripodtech.net>
Subject Hello from EJB 3 in Action!
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:25:45 GMT
Hi:

I am the co-author of EJB 3 in Action from Manning press. I am
considering porting the example code to Tomcat/OpenEJB and make it
available from the book's site http://www.manning.com/panda/.

I am wondering what the current status of EJB 3 support is though...I
downloaded the 1.0 version of the code, looking at it briefly looks
like EJB 3.0 is not yet supported and there are no EJB 3 samples
included.

Am I wrong? If I am right, when do you guys envision including EJB 3.0
support as a regular download? I hate to include something for the
book that still has a "beta" feel to it...it really doesn't look too
good...

Any guidance would be highly appreciated...

Cheers,
Reza