tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Reza Rahman" <rrah...@tripodtech.net>
Subject Re: Hello from EJB 3 in Action!
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:36:37 GMT
Mark:

We'll definitely consider porting to Geronimo itself...right now we
have a lot of folks asking about running EJB 3 on Tomcat and OpenEJB
seems the most promising solution. Embeddable JBoss is still in Alpha
(has been for six months now)...

I am in touch with the EasyBeans folks too though...it looks like its
reached a stable state in terms of EJB 3 support and documentation...

Incidentally, our book does cover porting from EJB 2.1 to 3.0 (entire
chapter on it)....

Cheers,
Reza