tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Nour El-Din" <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What new in OpenEjb 3.0?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:16:17 GMT
I can not aswer about the part related to EJB 3.0 new persistence model and
JPA, but regarding other features listed in former mails, the productivity
of developers will increase, and the developer will concentrate more on the
pure business loginc, as you don't have to provide Remote\LocalHome and
Remote\LocalObject interfaces anymore, and even you don't have to use
deployment descriptors, which makes EJB developement more easy than before .

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour