tomee-users mailing list archives

From Martin Vysny <...@whitestein.com>
Subject Re: Exception: NullPointerException
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 07:13:12 GMT

On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 22:28 +0200, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:
> Hi Martin...
>
> Thanks for your comments and your patch I will review when I have time and
> apply it if applicable. Just as a friendly note, these kinds of notes it is
> better to be sent on the development list so it can get better noticed :). I
> hope you wont stop finding issues and fixing them for OpenEJB :D .

Hello Mohammad,
thanks for your note, I will do so next time :) And thanks for your hard
work on OpenEJB, the project looks great (I especially like the
infrastructure: maven2, unit tests, you guys better be proud of
yourselves :) We intend to use OpenEJB for developing/debugging JEE apps
quickly in Eclipse, so you'll probably have to bear with me for a
while :) keep up the good work!
Martin