tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: allowHosts in OpenEjb3.0
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:32:26 GMT
Ashish,

The host attribute specifies the host to which the port will be bound.
Looks like allowHosts is not supported in G 2.0.  The special case of
allowHosts="127.0.0.1" should be achievable by setting host="127.0.0.1".
Let me know if it works.

++Vamsi

--
Vamsi (vamsic007@apache.org)
(Committer and Member of Apache Geronimo PMC)