tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jevon Kendon <jevon.ken...@thalesatm.com>
Subject Re: JournalLockedException on server start
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 02:42:49 GMT
Since re-installing OpenEJB the problem has been resolved.
I must have deleted something by accident.

--
Jevon Kendon
Senior Software Engineer

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information
and
is intended solely for the addressee(s) named. If you have received this information in error,

or are advised that you have been posted this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender
by
return e-mail, do not redistribute it, delete the e-mail and keep no copies.