tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Getting started question OpenEJB 3.0 beta 1
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 05:39:01 GMT

On Oct 2, 2007, at 1:14 PM, Augustus Gingell wrote:

> David,
>
> Thank you for the amazingly prompt and accurate response, it was a
> classpath issue (when isn't it!).
> I am now using
> org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory, which
> did produce the ClassNotFoundException as you suggested.
>
> I am now looking forward to some fun with EJB3.
>
> I will try to write up an example or 2, which result from our
> current project, if I get them working :) and
> the code is OK to release etc.

Glad we could help.  Out of curiosity which version of the openejb-
client jar were you using? (curious on how long you've been an
OpenEJB user :)

We'd love all the examples we can get, even if we have something
similar.  Ideally we'd have a trove of examples people could pick
through.

Definitely let us know if you have any other issues.  Also keep in
mind we love feedback in general -- if you got something to work, but
it was a little tricky, let us know!

-David