tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Nour El-Din" <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception: NullPointerException
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:28:10 GMT
Hi Martin...

Thanks for your comments and your patch I will review when I have time and
apply it if applicable. Just as a friendly note, these kinds of notes it is
better to be sent on the development list so it can get better noticed :). I
hope you wont stop finding issues and fixing them for OpenEJB :D .

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour