tomee-users mailing list archives

From Casey Rayman <caseyray...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI lookup help
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 21:41:45 GMT
We use Ant here.  I'll download a copy of Maven to see if I can't get
a little more self sufficient with my own builds and perhaps even
contribute.

I've been busy this week with production problems, but I gave it a
quick try and this is the error I got so far.  I'll see if I can't dig
into it a bit further this evening.  It's probably something I'm doing
wrong though.

[severity=ERROR,message=unexpected element (uri:"http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90
", local:"reference-descriptor"). Expected elements are <{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90

}resource-description>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}network-
access-point>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}entity-descriptor>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90

}enable-call-by-reference>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}create-
as-principal-name>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}stateful-
session-descriptor>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}local-jndi-
name>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}ejb-name>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90

}dispatch-policy>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}message-driven-
descriptor>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}clients-on-same-
server>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}run-as-principal-name>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90

}iiop-security-descriptor>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}jndi-
name>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}service-reference-
description>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}ejb-reference-
description>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}remove-as-principal-
name>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}passivate-as-principal-
name>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}resource-env-description>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90

}transaction-descriptor>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}remote-
client-timeout>,<{http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90}stateless-session-
descriptor
javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: unexpected element (uri:"http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90

[...]

	at
com
.sun
.xml
.bind
.v2
.runtime
.unmarshaller
.UnmarshallingContext.handleEvent(UnmarshallingContext.java:523)
	at
com
.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.Loader.reportError(Loader.java:
199)
	at
com
.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.Loader.reportError(Loader.java:
194)
	at
com
.sun
.xml
.bind
.v2
.runtime.unmarshaller.Loader.reportUnexpectedChildElement(Loader.java:
71)
	at
com
.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.Loader.childElement(Loader.java:
65)
	at
com
.sun
.xml
.bind
.v2
.runtime
.unmarshaller.StructureLoader.childElement(StructureLoader.java:209)
	at
com
.sun
.xml
.bind
.v2
.runtime
.unmarshaller
.UnmarshallingContext._startElement(UnmarshallingContext.java:366)
	at
com
.sun
.xml
.bind
.v2
.runtime
.unmarshaller
.UnmarshallingContext.startElement(UnmarshallingContext.java:347)
	at
com
.sun
.xml
.bind
.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.SAXConnector.startElement(SAXConnector.java:
101)
	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.startElement(XMLFilterImpl.java:
527)
	at org.apache.openejb.jee.wls.JaxbWls
$NamespaceFilter.startElement(JaxbWls.java:127)
	at
com
.sun
.org
.apache
.xerces
.internal
.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:533)
	at
com
.sun
.org
.apache
.xerces
.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(XMLDTDValidator.java:
798)
	at
com
.sun
.org
.apache
.xerces
.internal
.impl
.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl
.scanStartElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:330)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
$
FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:
1693)
	at
com
.sun
.org
.apache
.xerces
.internal
.impl
.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
	at
com
.sun
.org
.apache
.xerces
.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
	at
com
.sun
.org
.apache
.xerces
.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
	at
com
.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:
148)
	at
com
.sun
.org
.apache
.xerces
.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1242)
	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.parse(XMLFilterImpl.java:333)
	at
com
.sun
.xml
.bind
.v2
.runtime
.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal0(UnmarshallerImpl.java:194)
	at
com
.sun
.xml
.bind
.v2
.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(UnmarshallerImpl.java:
167)
	at
javax
.xml
.bind
.helpers
.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:120)
	at
javax
.xml
.bind
.helpers
.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:103)
	at org.apache.openejb.jee.wls.JaxbWls.unmarshal(JaxbWls.java:105)
	at
org
.apache.openejb.config.WlsConversion.getDescriptor(WlsConversion.java:
107)
	at
org
.apache.openejb.config.WlsConversion.convertModule(WlsConversion.java:
122)
	at org.apache.openejb.config.WlsConversion.deploy(WlsConversion.java:
91)
	at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory
$Chain.deploy(ConfigurationFactory.java:137)
	at
org
.apache
.openejb
.config
.ConfigurationFactory.configureApplication(ConfigurationFactory.java:
353)
	at
org
.apache
.openejb
.config
.ConfigurationFactory.configureApplication(ConfigurationFactory.java:
307)
	at
org
.apache
.openejb
.config
.ConfigurationFactory
.getOpenEjbConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:290)
	at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:244)
	at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:149)
	at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:293)
	at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:272)
	at
sun
.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
39)
	at
sun
.reflect
.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:
25)
	at
org.apache.openejb.loader.OpenEJBInstance.init(OpenEJBInstance.java:36)
	at
org
.apache
.openejb
.client
.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:59)
	at
org
.apache
.openejb
.client
.LocalInitialContextFactory
.getInitialContext(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:45)
	at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:
247)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:175)
	at com.edsoft.util.EJBHomeFactory.<init>(EJBHomeFactory.java:17)
	at com.edsoft.util.EJBHomeFactory.<clinit>(EJBHomeFactory.java:9)
	at com.edsoft.schoolsys.entity.AuxGenderTest.setUp(AuxGenderTest.java:
15)
	at
org
.eclipse
.jdt
.internal
.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(JUnit3TestReference.java:
130)
	at
org
.eclipse
.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
	at
org
.eclipse
.jdt
.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:
460)
	at
org
.eclipse
.jdt
.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:
673)
	at
org
.eclipse
.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:
386)
	at
org
.eclipse
.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:
196)

Thank you for all your help,
Casey