tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: JNDI lookup help
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 20:33:32 GMT

On Nov 7, 2007, at 6:14 AM, Casey Rayman wrote:

> Forgive my ignorance...  Is there an established place to download
> binary snapshots or do you mean an output of Maven via checking out
> a snapshot from the repository?

Sorry, I assumed you were using maven (it would auto-download
everything).  I've put up a server binary here for you:

   http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/openejb-592874/

Out of curiosity, what build/test environment are you using?  I know
things are nice and easy for maven, but I definitely want to make sure
we're doing what we can for other setups too -- any suggestions on how
we could make life easier are very welcome.

> On another note: There is a download.html and a downloads.html(note
> the s) on the website.  I confused myself for a few seconds when I
> mistyped the url.

Definitely confusing.  We'll get that cleared up.

Thanks!

-David