tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: JNDI lookup help
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 22:09:42 GMT

On Nov 9, 2007, at 1:01 PM, Casey Rayman wrote:

> Unfortunately my Weblogic experience is clearly boxed in at version
> 7, and I wouldn't say that my experience runs real deep there
> either.  I've only been tinkering with this application a few months
> now.

No worries.  I think i've figured it out.  From the docs seems like
reference-descriptor was the only deprecated and removed element.  It
also seems like it was just a wrapper element for the various resource-
description, resource-env-description, ejb-reference-description, etc
which are still there -- just no containing 'reference-descriptor' tag.

So I've added all the necessary bits and it should work now:

http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/openejb-593658/

Give the above binary a try and let's cross our fingers :)  Let me
know how it goes.

-David