tomee-users mailing list archives

From xianzheng <...@lgsolutions.com.au>
Subject Help for configuring openejb
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2007 05:29:46 GMT

Hi,
I'm a new openejb user, or even a new starter of J2EE.
I'm currently trying to configure the openejb to but encountered unexpected
NullPointerException.
My configure file is as below:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<openejb>

	<Container id="cmp" ctype="CMP_ENTITY">
		ConnectorName db
		PoolSize 10
	</Container>

	<Container id="stateful" ctype="STATEFUL">
		Passivator   org.apache.openejb.core.stateful.SimplePassivater
		TimeOut 20
		PoolSize 50
		BulkPassivate  50
	</Container>

	<Container id="stateless" ctype="STATELESS">
		TimeOut 0
		PoolSize 10
		StrictPooling true
	</Container>

	<Container id="mdb" ctype="MESSAGE">
		ResourceAdapter mq
		ActivationSpecClass org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQActivationSpec
		InstanceLimit 5
	</Container>

	<Connector id="db" type="DataSource">
		JdbcDriver   org.postgresql.Driver
		JdbcUrl      jdbc:postgresql://localhost/zhou
		UserName     joe
		Password     xianzheng
	</Connector>

	<Resource id="mq">
		BrokerXmlConfig broker:(tcp://localhost:61616)?useJmx=false

		ServerUrl vm://localhost?async=true
	</Resource>

	<Connector id="mq_connector">
    ResourceAdapter mq
	</Connector>

	<Deployments dir="apps/" />

</openejb>

I suspect it is caused by the db connector. How may I fix this please?
Thanks for your time in advance.

Regards,

Joe