tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: newbie questions
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:47:47 GMT
On Dec 12, 2007 11:20 AM, Alexander Buloichik
<Alexander_Buloichik@epam.com> wrote:

> Thanks, it's better than nothing, but it's not enough. I want to define message container.
Where can I find parameters description, like InstanceLimit, etc. ? Or where can I find datasource
parameters description, like maximum allowed connections, etc. ?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/container/openejb-core/src/main/resources/default.openejb.conf
would be a good start. We definitely need to describe it. I think it
is somewhere, but...wait it's here -
http://openejb.apache.org/configuration.html and here -
http://openejb.apache.org/containers.html. Go to openejb's website and
in the right-hand menu there's the Configuration section. That's where
these docs await you.

> Another problem what OpenEJB doesn't understand ejb-jar.xml from EJB2.1. It's not a great
problem for me, but it can be problem for other peoples.

Could you send the ejb-jar.xml in question?

> I see container\openejb-jee\target\surefire-reports\org.apache.openejb.jee.oejb3.OpenejbJarTest.txt
:

> =====================================
> Test set: org.apache.openejb.jee.oejb3.OpenejbJarTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.313 sec <<<
FAILURE!
> testAll(org.apache.openejb.jee.oejb3.OpenejbJarTest)  Time elapsed: 0.281 sec  <<<
ERROR!
> javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
>  - with linked exception:
> [com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.MalformedByteSequenceException: Invalid byte
1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.]

Never seen it before. Is it on Java 5? Describe your build environment
so we could hunt it down.

> I forgot it before, thank you. But I have the same result with -Dassemble now.

-Dassemble enables building assemblies, like openejb-standalone and
such. See assembly directory.

> I used http://openejb.apache.org/source-code.html for build openejb from sources. I get
sources from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3, then run "mvn clean install
-Dassemble"

I'm rebuilding openejb3 with no m2 local repository to see whether
it's reproducible.

jlaskowski@dev /cygdrive/c/oss/openejb3
$ svn up
At revision 603548.

jlaskowski@dev /cygdrive/c/oss/openejb3
$ java -version
java version "1.5.0_14"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_14-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_14-b03, mixed mode, sharing)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl