tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB war for Tomcat 5.5
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 03:02:35 GMT
Paul,

I have basic support for Tomcat 5.5 working and checked in.  Couple
limitations and things to be aware of:

   1. Tomcat still will not support the Servlets 2.5 API or web.xml
   2. Dependency Injection not yet working for Filters (works for
serlvets and listeners)
   3. JAX-WS support is not yet functioning.

Need to go back to hacking on the release.  Will come back later and
fix 2 and 3.

-David