tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Saint Croix" <saintx.opensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB 3 Hello World tutorial using OpenEJB & Tomcat
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:30:32 GMT
iShowU, OS X, Desktop Manager for OS X & Photo Booth for parts 1-3 of the
tutorials.  I b0rked part 4 and needed to use iMovie, QuickTIme Pro and
SimpleMovieX to edit the sound problems.  All compression was done on the
University of Minnesota's video compression farm, which we call the "Media
Mill", but you could probably do compression in any number of programs.

Cheers,
--
Alex