tomee-users mailing list archives

From xianzheng <...@lgsolutions.com.au>
Subject Possible bug of redeploying package
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2008 03:14:39 GMT

Hi,
I tried to hot deploy a jar package using command "openejb deploy A.jar". It
was successful.
Then I undeployed it using "openejb undeploy A.jar". It completed successful
too.

But, I then deployed it again using the same command "openejb deploy A.jar".
It says A.jar has already been deployed.
Is it a bug? or I did something incorrect?:) Please advise. Has anybody
experienced this before?

P.S. the A.jar under apps of openejb home has not been deleted after
undeployed, if I mannually delete the A.jar under $(openejb.home)/apps. I
can deploy it again successfully.

Joe