tomee-users mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: ClassNotFoundException: JaccProvider$Factory
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:15:11 GMT
There is something strange going on here.  The innermost stack trace is:

Caused by:
java
.lang
.ClassNotFoundException:org.apache.openejb.core.security.JaccProvider
$Factory
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)
        at
javax
.security
.jacc
.PolicyConfigurationFactory
.getPolicyConfigurationFactory(PolicyConfigurationFactory.java:131)
        ... 44 more

But, if you look at our spec code for
javax.security.jacc.PolicyConfigurationFactory, there is no code on
line 131, and after browsing the full history of that file, there has
never been a call to Class.forName on line 247.  Do you have a second
(possibly one from Sun), implementation of the JACC spec in your lib
directory or one of your applications?

-dain