tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Saint Croix" <saintx.opensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alternatives to persistence provider properties in persistence.xml file?
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 19:17:05 GMT
Thanks, Jacek--we worked this out, but it's good to have the answer on the
list for others.

My final strategy was NOT to place a persistence.xml file in my component
library JARs at all.  I instead let the client application determine how the
persistence unit and data sources are set up.  It works out very well.

Cheers,
--
Alexander