tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Saint Croix" <saintx.opensou...@gmail.com>
Subject openejb-core 3.0.0 snapshot build error
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:44:08 GMT
Hey guys, when I run my build (which depends on the openejb-core
3.0.0snapshot pom, I get a build error.  I wiped out the repo
directory and
rebuilt, to no avail.  Here's the error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.apache.openejb:openejb-core

Reason: Error getting POM for 'org.apache.openejb:openejb-core' from the
repository: Unable to read local copy of metadata: Cannot read metadata from
'/Users/alex/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-core/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-
metadata-apache-m2-snapshot.xml': end tag name </BODY> must match start tag
name <HR> from line 7 (position: TEXT seen ...</ADDRESS>\n</BODY>... @9:8)
  org.apache.openejb:openejb-core:pom:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT