tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploying an EAR with Tomcat
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 23:14:46 GMT
Hi,

I just gave this:
http://www.nabble.com/Tomcat-hot-deployment-td13287215.html a go, and I
encountered a minor problem where all my beans were being deployed
twice, and I was getting this error:

org.apache.openejb.DuplicateDeploymentIdException: Application cannot be
deployed as it contains deployment-ids which are in use: app (and a list
of all my EJBs)

Looking at what was going on with a debugger attached it looked like the
app was actually being deployed twice, once with the name of the
directory that the ear is expanded into, and once with the name of the
actual ear itself.

If I stop Tomcat, delete the ear file from the webapps folder, and leave
the folder the ear was expanded into alone, and restart Tomcat, it works
perfectly.

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

Jon