tomee-users mailing list archives

From Eivinn Hustveit ...@mobiletech.no>
Subject Re: OpenEJB maven problem
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:57:35 GMT
Hi all,

I have now successfully gotten both Hibernate and DataSource injection
to work using transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL" in persistence.xml
after fiddling with the openejb.xml. The one thing missing in the DB
setup now is transaction-type="JPA". The result always being that
Hibernate complains about not having access to the "JTA
TransactionManager".
Has anyone gotten this to work?

I can also inform you that I had to remove most classes and that it is
only a simple example class still being used. I will have to add them
back one at a time to find the class(es) that prevents OpenEJB from
setting up the InitialContext.

mvh
Eivinn Hustveit
System Manager