tomee-users mailing list archives

From <Karsten.O...@t-systems.com>
Subject Cannot find @Stateless annotation in other module
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:48:13 GMT
Hi,

I have a working thanks to the help of you a working test. I use TestNG now. Now I use in
my bean a reference with @EJB annotation to another bean in another module. The behaviour
of the detected modules when I use the include and exclude properties is strange. Also when
I place an empty ejb-jar.xml in the META-INF directory it has problems to find the beans.
When I go the hard way and include everything with include=.* and exclude="" I would expect
that the bean must be found, but I get disappointed.
Anyway, it works somehow in the current configuration, but although the bean which should
be injected in the @EJB field has a @Stateless annotation OpenEJB complains what in cannot
find any @Stateless, @Stateful, ... annotation. What could be the reason?

By the way I have found differences in the behaviour between OpenJPA and Hibernate. Named
native SQL queries with parameters in OpenJPA must be set by index, in Hibernate by name.
Is this incompatibility intentional?

Thanks,
Karsten