tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Load time dependency ordering problem
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:08:05 GMT

On Feb 20, 2008, at 6:16 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2008, at 7:50 AM, Jack Cox wrote:
>

>> David,
>>
>> Let me know when you've got some code to test and I'll give it a
>> whirl.

Alright, got some code you can test out.  With the new code, you have
up until you use the bean for your @EJB references to resolve (or
longer if not using dependency injection).  If you're feeling geeky
and want to see the complete list of supported ejb ref scenarios:  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/container/openejb-core/src/test/java/org/apache/openejb/assembler/classic/EjbRefTest.java

Anyway, new 3.0-SNAPSHOT jars have been uploaded to our snapshot repo
at http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/

If you can give 'em a try that'd be great.

-David