tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Query Regarding Stateless Session Bean Instance Pool Configuration
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:45:47 GMT
Hi Puneet,

Setting PoolSize to 100 and StrictPooling to true should do exactly
what you want (i.e. block requests in a wait state till one of the 100
instances are returned to the pool).  If this isn't working it's
definitely a bug.

What technique are you using to determine more than 100 instances are
created?  If you can attach a test that reproduces the issue it will
help us verify and fix the problem.  I've opened Jira issue at:

  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-786

-David