tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Call for Papers Opens for ApacheCon US 2008
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 08:22:40 GMT
On Mar 1, 2008, at 11:06 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 8:09 PM, David Blevins
> <david.blevins@visi.com> wrote:
>> Call for Papers Opens for ApacheCon US 2008
>
> What about OpenEJB? Will you go there and spread the word? I recently
> spoke to a teammate and he couldn't believe how easy it was to test
> ejbs with openejb. He have never heard of openejb and having seen him
> starred at the really concise test code for his ejbs was really
> entertaining. I think many miss some openejb exposure.

I definitely plan to submit a proposal.

On that note I've often had the thought if anyone else out there would
like to spread the word, I'm more then happy to help.  Sent a note
about that.

Last time I sent a similar note a slightly younger Jacek Laskowski
volunteered and wrote an article on OpenEJB/Tomcat which we got
published on O'Reilly's onjava.com.  He even wound up being a
committer in the process.  Let's hope we're as lucky this time :)

-David