tomee-users mailing list archives

From weilu <wei...@acl.com>
Subject OpenEJB Client with secure socket / SSL
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 22:46:43 GMT

We have a java application that is a client to geronimo 2.0.2.  The client
communicates with the server using remote EJBs.  How can we enable or
configure OpenEJB to use secure sockets?  What server-side configuration is
needed, and if any, what is needed on the client?  Any help or hints that
would point me in the right direction would be appreciated.
(this was posted to the developer's forum by mistake.  my apologies)