tomee-users mailing list archives

From the666pack <mario.kof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB Container Settings
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:19:13 GMT

thanks for your reply,

so i am using EJB 3.0 with standard annotations, are these now CMP or BMP? i
thought this diversification does just apply to EJB 2.1..

more: so this means that if EJB 3.0 are Container Managed Beans, i cannot
set the pool size of the entity pool manually? because in the link there is
just mentioned one property " CmpEngineFactory".

or am i wrong?

greetings,

mario.