tomee-users mailing list archives

From the666pack <mario.kof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB Container Settings
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:30:44 GMT

ok thank you,

i hope that someone can bring some light in this question.. it would be
important for me to know how to "tune" the ejb3.0 container and thus speed
up the ejb handling. especially i am interested in

- pool size for persistent entities (ejb 3.0)

and IF it is possible to tune this at all.

i thank you for your help,

mario