tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Found ERROR - Error deploying CXF webservice for ejb CalculatorImpl when run web services sample.
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:22:15 GMT

On Mar 27, 2008, at 12:29 AM, Jian-zhi wrote:

> When I run simple-webservice in openejb-examples-3.0-beta-2.zip file
> I found
> the ERROR mesage as below.

> INFO - OpenEJB ready.
> OpenEJB ready.
>  ** Starting Services **
>  NAME                 IP              PORT
>  httpejbd             127.0.0.1       4204
>  ejbd                 127.0.0.1       4201
> ERROR - Error deploying CXF webservice for ejb CalculatorImpl
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/ws/commons/schema/utils/NamespacePrefixList

Seems like you've got some bad maven repo state.  Try deleting the
following directory and running it again.

    ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/ws/commons/schema

If that fixes the issue and you wind up with a similar error for a
different class, then definitely try deleting or moving your local
maven repo so maven will download everything again.  On rare occasion
Maven seems to get an incomplete/invalid jar and doesn't know it.

-David