tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Cannot find @Stateless annotation in other module
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 23:34:55 GMT

On Mar 7, 2008, at 11:17 AM, Karsten Ohme wrote:

> Awesome. It works. Great. No further problems.

Great.  Getting you running was one of the things on my own mental
list of "things for 3.0 final", so thanks for sticking with us.  We
definitely appreciate it.  Some good changes have come from your
feedback.

FYI, here's the new wording on the "Cannot find bean" message.

config.noBeanFoundEjbLink=Unresolved ejb reference \"{0}\" with ejb-
link \"{2}\" in bean \"{1}\".  Will attempt resolution again at runtime.
config.noBeanFound=Unresolved ejb reference \"{0}\" in bean \"{1}\".
Will attempt resolution again at runtime.

-David