tomee-users mailing list archives

From Karsten Ohme <widerst...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Cannot find @Stateless annotation in other module
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 21:32:32 GMT
David Blevins schrieb:
> Seems there was an issue with paths converted from URLs still containing
> some encoding and therefore not being accurate.  It took nearly all day
> but I think I stomped out all the code that does this incorrectly.
>
> I've published new 3.0-SNAPSHOT jars with this issue fixed.  Give your
> build a try again and see if it doesn't work better.  Be warned that
> maven only downloads snapshots once a day by default so you may need to
> force it to grab the new ones.

Great. The snapshot fix works.

Stays maybe the last problem:

WARN - Cannot find bean
"de.mms_dresden.ppp.server.service.impl.FormServiceImpl/
patternService" referenced by bean "FormServiceImpl" with ejb-link "null".
WARN - Cannot find bean
"de.mms_dresden.ppp.server.service.impl.FormServiceImpl/
networkStorageService" referenced by bean "FormServiceImpl" with
ejb-link "Netwo rkStorageServiceImpl".

I think the reason for this is that these dependencies are searched
before the other modules are deployed. Some lines later the missing
modules are found. How can I control the deploy order?

Regards,
Karsten