tomee-users mailing list archives

From Chad and Doria Skinner <cws-...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Eclipse Multiple Projects and Missing persistence.xml
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 03:29:36 GMT
I have a project I am working on and we have separated our business
model from our business logic by placing them into different projects in
eclipse. These projects are both jars that are placed in our ear file.
When I try to run a test on one of our session beans in the EJB project
I keep getting errors that it is missing the persistence.xml file that
is in our BusinessLogic project. The code is compiling properly, but the
tests will not run until I copy the persistence.xml into the EJB
project. Does anyone know if having separate jars for the SessionBeans
and entities is supported?

Thanks,
-- Chad