tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Interested in writing OpenEJB articles or speaking about OpenEJB?
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 20:25:11 GMT

On Mar 4, 2008, at 1:47 AM, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:

> 1- I will not present in JDC as there is no available place for my
> presentation as we wanted other visitors from abroad to present all
> their stuff as people here will not get other chances to attend those
> presentations life.
>
> 2- At last I will add entries to my blog, and I am planning to write a
> seried of entries about EJB3, EJB3.1 and OpenEJB.
>
> 3- I am planning to present EJB3, EJB3.1 and OpenEJB in my colledge in
> a series of presentations to spread the technology to fresh people.
>
> 4- What about a 2 book about OpenEJB 1) For JEE developers and how
> they can leverage the features of OpenEJB to develop and test their
> EJBs, 2) A comprehensive book for Hackers documenting the inernals of
> OpenEJB which will ease the way of new contributers and committers to
> join or learn from OpenEJB itself, I've found a book which makes the
> same but for Tomcat. You've said that you can find a publisher which
> can help up in printing the book and publish it.

Good luck with the blog entries and college presentations.  If you
need something there just let me know.  And if you decide to publish
articles I can probably help.  Book publishing is different and
there's likely little I can do to help get your book proposal
accepted.  Though if you do manage to get a book deal, happy to give
tips, advice, and technical help as it relates to OpenEJB.

-David