tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Cannot find @Stateless annotation in other module
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 22:01:01 GMT

On Mar 6, 2008, at 1:32 PM, Karsten Ohme wrote:

> David Blevins schrieb:
>> Seems there was an issue with paths converted from URLs still
>> containing some encoding and therefore not being accurate.  It took
>> nearly all day but I think I stomped out all the code that does
>> this incorrectly.
>> I've published new 3.0-SNAPSHOT jars with this issue fixed.  Give
>> your build a try again and see if it doesn't work better.  Be
>> warned that maven only downloads snapshots once a day by default so
>> you may need to force it to grab the new ones.
>
> Great. The snapshot fix works.
>
> Stays maybe the last problem:
>
> WARN - Cannot find bean
> "de.mms_dresden.ppp.server.service.impl.FormServiceImpl/
> patternService" referenced by bean "FormServiceImpl" with ejb-link
> "null".
> WARN - Cannot find bean
> "de.mms_dresden.ppp.server.service.impl.FormServiceImpl/
> networkStorageService" referenced by bean "FormServiceImpl" with ejb-
> link "Netwo rkStorageServiceImpl".
>
> I think the reason for this is that these dependencies are searched
> before the other modules are deployed. Some lines later the missing
> modules are found. How can I control the deploy order?

Those are just warnings not errors, the references should work as long
as the modules are eventually deployed.  This is how we support
circular dependencies for example, module A has references to beans in
module B and module B has references to beans in module A.

We can probably add to the message to make it clear that it isn't a
show stopper.

Did the references eventually resolve, i.e. were the beans injected
into FormServiceImpl?

-David