tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Nour El-Din" <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interested in writing OpenEJB articles or speaking about OpenEJB?
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 09:47:02 GMT
Hi David...

  I have a couple of ideas about that:

1- I will not present in JDC as there is no available place for my
presentation as we wanted other visitors from abroad to present all
their stuff as people here will not get other chances to attend those
presentations life.

2- At last I will add entries to my blog, and I am planning to write a
seried of entries about EJB3, EJB3.1 and OpenEJB.

3- I am planning to present EJB3, EJB3.1 and OpenEJB in my colledge in
a series of presentations to spread the technology to fresh people.

4- What about a 2 book about OpenEJB 1) For JEE developers and how
they can leverage the features of OpenEJB to develop and test their
EJBs, 2) A comprehensive book for Hackers documenting the inernals of
OpenEJB which will ease the way of new contributers and committers to
join or learn from OpenEJB itself, I've found a book which makes the
same but for Tomcat. You've said that you can find a publisher which
can help up in printing the book and publish it.

What do u think ???

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour