tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: No Maven2 Best Practices?
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 04:35:01 GMT

On May 13, 2008, at 11:21 PM, Gegas wrote:

> Thank you David!
>
> I remebered you could also put a hibernate.properties file with your
> Hibernate specific properties and put it in your classpath as well.
> Dunno
> why I didn't think of this before...
>
> The production hibernate.properties will reside in: src/main/resources
>
> and the test hibernate.properties in: src/test/resources

That's interesting, I didn't know that was possible!  I wonder if this
might break on you randomly in the future as both hibernate.properties
files will be in the classpath.  Maven tends to change things like
classpath order on plugin upgrades without notice, so something to be
aware of.

I've added this feature, so hopefully the issue can be avoided
altogether in the future:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-801

-David