tomee-users mailing list archives

From JimOR <jimorou...@clearviewcatv.net>
Subject Tomcat DataSource Configuration
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 17:59:30 GMT

I'm new to OpenEJB, so pardon my ignorance...

I am able to inject a DataSource into an EJB3.0 bean using
@Resource(name=[id defined in TOMCAT_HOME/conf/openejb.xml]).

I would prefer to deploy my driver and openejb configuration per webapp, so
I tried deploying with a META-INF/openejb.xml containing only my resource
declaration.  During startup, I see the line

INFO  - Auto-linking resource-ref 'FooDataSourceID' in bean FooBean to
Resource(id=My DataSource)

I'm using:
Apache OpenEJB 3.0    build: 20080408-04:13 and apache-tomcat-6-0-16

I'm hoping I've missed something simple.