tomee-users mailing list archives

From JimOR <jimorou...@clearviewcatv.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat webapp Configuration
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 14:47:05 GMT

David & Karan, Thanks for your attention and pointers, but I think I've got
some work to do.

I'm pretty sure after trying your suggestions that I've got packaging and/or
usage issues.

Moving the JSF/IceFaces jars to TOMCAT_HOME/lib allowed OpenEJB to load my
EJBs, but my web page threw multiple JSTL exceptions.  Fixing that resulted
in NamingExceptions from my jsf managed beans - not defined in this context.
Tracking that down, I stumbled upon an IceFaces requirement to run in "jsf
1.1 compatibilty mode" - RTFM issue on my part, sorry :(

I'm going to start with a clean slate and add functionality one piece at a
time.  Will post my results later...